Birch antler: its sclerotia is a medicinal fungus, also known as Inonotus obliquus. Morphological characteristics: the sclerotia of Tricholoma birch is nodular and sessile, with a diameter of 25cm-40cm. It is dark brown or black on the outside and yellowish brown inside. After aging, the surface is deeply cracked, very hard and brittle when dry.
Birch antler, a kind of natural health care product specially pursued by Russian people in recent years; Some people began to enjoy it in China. Before the forest area, birch tumor, I do not know when to start, changed into a birch antler. People hate this, but because of the difference between the word "Rong", it has become a panacea for all diseases.
Once birch tumor, if not removed in time, the tree will die because of this tumor. It turns out that this is the scar left by "surgical operation" for the tree. In the forest protection class, if you see birch grow this kind of "tumor", will be cut off in time. It's also a protective measure to protect trees. The shape of the tumor on the birch tree is very ugly, and its follow-up results will also kill the tree.
In the past, the forest area hated this kind of tumor, because it would lead to the death of birch and bring loss to the forest area. However, the times are changeable. Today's birch forest areas all hope that birch can grow this kind of tumor, so as to create value for the forest area. These are two extreme contradictions.
Cross section of Russian Betula platyphylla
Efficacy of birch antler: long term pharmacological research and clinical experiments show that the use of Betula platyphylla has no toxic and side effects, and the efficacy can be divided into the following categories
1. Anticancer effect. It can inhibit a variety of tumor cells, such as breast cancer, lip cancer, gastric cancer, ear adenocarcinoma, lung cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer, Hawkins lymphoma. It can prevent the metastasis and recurrence of cancer cells, enhance immunity and promote health. In addition, it can be used to cooperate with radiotherapy and chemotherapy of malignant tumor patients, enhance the tolerance of patients and reduce the side effects.
2. Treatment of diabetes. It is imported from Russia for more than ten years, with more than one kilogram of each. Its effective ingredients are extremely rich.
3. Anti aging. It can eliminate free radicals in the body, protect cells, prolong the division generation of passage cells, increase cell life span and promote metabolism. Therefore, it can effectively delay aging, and long-term use can prolong life.
4. Effectively inhibit infectious virus. It can prevent colds.
5. Prevent hypertension. It is reported that Betula platyphylla is not only a tonic, but also a blood cleaner and a pain reliever.
6. Improve and prevent allergic cortex.
7. It has obvious therapeutic effect on hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer and nephritis. It has therapeutic effect on vomiting, diarrhea and gastrointestinal dysfunction.
The administration of Betula platyphylla is as follows:
1. Prepare 100g of Betula platyphylla. Cut Inonotus yunzhenensis into 1-2cm small pieces in a large vessel for decocting medicine. Put in 100g (iron ware is not allowed)
2. Boil 2 kg of water to 70-80 ℃, then pour into the container containing Inonotus obliquus. After about 2 hours, the Inonotus obliquus was twisted into fine powder by hand;
3. It is better to place it in a slightly warm place for 24 hours at room temperature;
4. After 24 hours, it was filtered;
5. Then put it in the refrigerator for storage.
Take method, 3 ~ 6 times a day, 100 ~ 200 ml each time. Take 600 ml a day; 2. Take it 30 minutes before each meal. It should also be taken every morning and afternoon and before going to bed.
Copyright notice: Unless otherwise marked, they are all original articles of our website. Please indicate the source of the article in the form of link when reprinting.