Price and efficacy of Siberian birch antler in Russia
Welcome to Inonotus obliquus
How to eat birch antler 1. Cut the Betula platyphylla into small pieces of 1-2 cm in a large vessel for decocting medicine, and put it in 100g (iron ware is not allowed)
2. Boil 2kg of water and pour it into the container containing birch antler when the temperature drops to 70-80 ℃.After about 2 hours, twist the white birch into fine powder by hand;
3. It is better to keep it in a slightly warm place for 24 hours at room temperature;
4. After 24 hours, filter it;
5. Store it in the refrigerator.
Taking method of Inonotus obliquus (Betula platyphylla) extract:
1. Three to six times a day, 100-200 ml each time.Take 600 ml a day;2. Take it 30 minutes before each meal.It should also be taken every morning and afternoon and before going to bed. Suitable population of birch antler The application of Inonotus obliquus is relatively wide, such as sub-health population and chronic disease patients. Inonotus obliquus can not only improve the health of the body, promote the recovery of disease, but also prevent the occurrence of tumor.Betula platyphylla, also known as Betula, Inonotus obliquus, is a kind of rare and precious medicinal fungus. It has obvious inhibitory effect on a variety of tumor cells, which can prevent the metastasis and recurrence of cancer cells and enhance the immune capacity.In particular, Inonotus obliquus is very suitable for cancer patients. Most tumor patients have symptoms of qi deficiency or yin deficiency after surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. In the process of treatment, Inonotus obliquus and other traditional Chinese medicine are combined to give patients comprehensive conditioning, and the effect is good.In addition, Inonotus obliquus is also very suitable for people with diabetes mellitus and cancer, which is helpful to reduce blood sugar and prevent cancer.What blood sugar is measured to the hospital Blood glucose was divided into fasting blood glucose, pre meal blood glucose, 2 hours postprandial blood glucose and random blood glucose.Generally go to the hospital to measure fasting blood glucose, fasting blood glucose refers to fasting blood glucose after 8 ~ 12 hours, its normal range is 3.3 ~ 6.1mmol/l, when fasting blood glucose ≥ 7.0mmol/l, we should consider whether it is diabetes.Note that fasting blood glucose mainly refers to the fasting blood glucose in the morning, while the blood glucose measured before lunch and dinner is called pre meal blood glucose.