How to eat birch antler to treat diabetes how much to eat
Welcome to Inonotus obliquus
Recently, many friends leave a message to Xiaobian and ask: "I bought birch antler, but how should I eat it?".Today, I'd like to introduce two kinds of the most simple and direct ones, share them with you, and remember to collect them 1、 Betula matsutake
Soaking birch antler in water is the most traditional way. You can take 4-5 grams of birch antler granules and soak them in boiled water for about 48 hours. At room temperature, do not expose to direct sunlight. Soak once for two days.
2、 Boiled birch antler
The specific steps are as follows:
1. With a large utensil, cut the birch into 1-2 cm small pieces of 100g, do not use iron!
2. Boil 2 kg of water to 70-80, then pour into the container containing birch antler.After about 2 hours, twist the birch antler into fine powder by hand;
3. It is better to put it in a slightly warm place for 24 hours at room temperature;
4. After 24 hours, the birch antler was filtered;
5. Then put it in the refrigerator. Good birch antler is very resistant to boiling. It will be very dark after being boiled many times. You can drink it many times. Friends must buy high-quality birch antler to take, which is beneficial to the body.
Taking method of birch antler extract:
Three to six times a day, 100-200 ml each time.Take 600 ml a day;Take it 30 minutes before each meal.It is best to take it in the morning and afternoon and before going to bed.
It can be repeated bubble, bubble until the color can be poured out (white birch can be overnight), if the blood sugar of friends, it is best to drink before every meal.
When taking birch antler, the insulin and hypoglycemic drugs used before are used normally for the time being. Blood glucose is detected once every three days. Insulin and hypoglycemic drugs should be reduced according to the stability of blood glucose. Do not reduce the dosage blindly.