How does birch antler cancer patient eat? Can birch antler treat cancer and cancer
Welcome to Inonotus obliquus
Birch antler is a kind of health care food and medicine dual-purpose food in our daily life. It has many functions, such as preventing cancer, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood lipid and so on. At the same time, it can also prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, Efficacy of birch antler
(1) Birch antler has anti-tumor effect, can improve the activity of immune cells, inhibit the proliferation and recurrence of cancer cells, and enhance the tolerance of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
It mainly includes: breast cancer, lip cancer, gastric cancer, ear adenocarcinoma, lung cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer, Hawkins lymphoma, etc.
(2) Birch antler can reduce blood sugar and prevent cardiovascular disease;
(3) Birch antler can promote the elimination of harmful substances;
(4) Birch antler can treat diabetes mellitus;
(5) Birch antler can prevent cold and regulate the metabolism of human body. It has a good therapeutic effect on gout and other metabolic diseases.
(6) Birch antler can effectively delay aging and prolong life.
(7) Birch antler can prevent and treat AIDS.
Birch antler can be regarded as a kind of natural health care products, so far no toxic and side effects have been found.But you have to make sure that you buy pure birch antler, not fake products.
Some people will feel dizzy and increase the frequency of urination and defecation after taking Betula platyphylla. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is called dusky vertigo reaction, which is the normal reaction of expelling toxin. If there is no special situation, you can continue to take it normally.
It has obvious therapeutic effect on hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer and nephritis.It has therapeutic effect on vomiting, diarrhea and gastrointestinal dysfunction.
Betula platyphylla will continue to absorb nutrients from birch, which can cause birch to die after 10-15 years, which is known as "cancer of Birch".
In the 16th century, Betula platyphylla was used as folk medicine to prevent breast cancer, liver cancer, gastric cancer and hypertension.
Among 215 chemical components, SOD of Betula platyphylla was 55 times more than that of Ganoderma lucidum.
Beat into powder, or chop, soak for 1 hour, and then boil with fire, simmer for 20-30 minutes, boil three times. Pour the juice together, take three times a day, about one cup each time, and take it one hour before meals. This is the dosage of a day（Do not use metal utensils or built-in metal heater to avoid the change of drug properties).The powder can also be taken directly, and the effect of decocting is the best.