How does birch antler eat hypoglycemic move have sell birch tree antler where to sell excuse me
Welcome to Inonotus obliquus
Introduction of birch antler
1. Birch is a kind of fast-growing tree, which is very common in northern China. It is an excellent choice for windbreak and sand fixation. It has a strong effect on stabilizing soil and preventing desertification.The birch trunk will grow some mushroom materials under suitable conditions, which is birch antler, which is a kind of food material with high nutritional value, and has a strong effect on people's health care.
2. Betula platyphylla is a kind of rare and precious medicinal fungi, belonging to Mycota, Basidiomycota, laminaria, non phaeomycetes, porphyridae, Inonotus.
3. Betula platyphylla mainly grows in North America (North), Finland, Poland, Russia, Heilongjiang Province of China, Jilin Province, Japan (Hokkaido), etc.In recent years, as a medicine, Betula platyphylla is often used in medicine, especially in Russia.
4. At present, the best producing area of Betula platyphylla is Siberia in Russia. Due to the rare raw materials, only 20 000 birch trees have one birch antler 1. Treat diabetes.The cure rate of Inonotus obliquus powder from komsomlshi pharmaceutical company in Russia was 93%.
2. Anticancer effect.It can inhibit a variety of tumor cells, such as breast cancer, lip cancer, gastric cancer, ear adenocarcinoma, lung cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer, Hawkins lymphoma.It can prevent the metastasis and recurrence of cancer cells, enhance immunity and promote health.In addition, it can be used to cooperate with radiotherapy and chemotherapy of malignant tumor patients, enhance the tolerance of patients and reduce the side effects.
3. Prevention and treatment of AIDS.It has obvious inhibitory effect on AIDS.
4. Anti aging.It can eliminate free radicals in the body, protect cells, prolong the division generation of passage cells, increase cell life span and promote metabolism. Therefore, it can effectively delay aging, and long-term use can prolong life.
5. Effectively inhibit infectious virus.It can prevent colds.
6. Prevent hypertension.It is reported that Inonotus obliquus is not only a tonic, but also a blood cleaner and a pain reliever.
7. Improve and prevent allergic cortex.
8. It has obvious therapeutic effect on hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer and nephritis.It has therapeutic effect on vomiting, diarrhea and gastrointestinal dysfunction. Taboo of edible birch antler
1. Birch velvet contains rich purine. If gout patients take it, the uric acid content in the body will increase a lot, which will naturally make the uric acid problem more serious. Therefore, if you have the problem of high uric acid, you'd better not take birch antler.
2. Birch antler itself is a kind of wind food. If you choose to take it if you have itchy skin problems, it will probably lead to metabolic disorders and make the itching problem of human skin become more serious. Therefore, if you have skin itching symptoms, you must avoid taking birch antler.
3. It itself can help lower blood sugar, so if you are a hypotension person, choosing to take birch antler may make your blood sugar lower, which will make you suffer from hypoglycemia.