Is Taobao's birch antler really? How to distinguish
Welcome to Inonotus obliquus
Tricholoma obliquus is a very rare medicinal fungus. It contains a large number of anticancer substances. It has the characteristics of lowering blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipid, and can also help the body's immune cells to activate, Birch antler (Betula platyphylla), also known as Inonotus obliquus, is the most common fungus found on birch trees. Other tree antlers rarely have this kind of fungus. It is because the fungus parasitizes on the birch tree and absorbs the nutrition of the birch tree. The fungus will accumulate and form after it infects the birch tree for 3-4 years,It's dark brown inside (this is due to the pigmentation of the mycelium), and birch antler can grow for 10-20 years, eventually killing the birch.Although birch antler has fatal damage to birch, it has many therapeutic effects on our body. The function of Betula platyphylla
(1) Betula platyphylla has anti-tumor effect, can enhance the charm of cellular immunity, inhibit the metastasis and attack of cancer cells, and improve the tolerance of radiotherapy and radiation therapy.
Key include: breast cancer, lip cancer, gastric cancer, ear adenocarcinoma, lung cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer, Hawkins lymphoid carcinoma, etc.
(2) Betula platyphylla can reduce blood sugar and prevent cardiovascular disease;
(3) Betula platyphylla can promote the elimination of harmful substances;
(4) Betula platyphylla can treat diabetes mellitus;
(5) Betula platyphylla can prevent influenza and regulate the basic metabolism of the body. It has a very good effect on the treatment of gout and other metabolic diseases.
(6) Betula platyphylla can prevent senility reasonably, and long-term use can prolong life.
(7) Betula platyphylla can prevent and treat AIDS. Identification method of birch antler Good quality birch antler, the shell is as black as charcoal, and between the shell and meat is bronze meat, the meat color is golden and thick.After boiling, it is close to the color of Pu'er tea. It is dark red and clear, and it is resistant to boiling and soaking,