The effect and function of birch antler and how to eat it correctly
Welcome to Inonotus obliquus
Betula platyphylla is a kind of medicinal fungus growing on birch trees. It mainly grows in North America (North), Finland, Poland, Russia, Heilongjiang Province of China, Jilin Province and Japan (Hokkaido).In recent years, as a medicine, Betula platyphylla is often used in medicine, especially in Russia, which is widely used. In addition, it has certain health care functions. 1. It has obvious therapeutic effect on hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer and nephritis.It has therapeutic effect on vomiting, diarrhea and gastrointestinal dysfunction.
2. Treatment of liver diseases, Betula platyphylla for general hepatitis, gastritis and other diseases have a very obvious therapeutic effect, for vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms of people can eat white birch antler for treatment.
3. To prevent cold, polysaccharides and triterpenoids in the hairiness of Betula platyphylla can effectively activate the immune system and inhibit the proliferation of virus.The latest research has confirmed that there are some special physiological active substances in birch antler, which can strengthen the cell wall, prevent the virus from releasing enzymes, prevent the virus from adhering to the cell wall, and inhibit its reproduction and replication. Therefore, it has a good preventive effect on influenza.It has a certain inhibitory effect on AIDS. 4. Polysaccharide is the most effective component in the treatment of diabetic birch antler. Whether it is water-soluble polysaccharide or non-water-soluble polysaccharide, it has been proved that it is the best natural substance with hypoglycemic effect. At the same time, the rich natural fiber is also the main force to reduce blood sugar.The antiviral effect of Tricholoma birch also plays a positive role in reducing islet toxicity and promoting insulin secretion.
5. Prevention of hypertension Betula platyphylla, also known as blood vessel cleaner, has significant effect on prevention and treatment of hypertension.According to relevant literature, the effective rate of Betula platyphylla powder for hypertension is 93%.
6. Beauty and beauty keeping birch antler also has certain benefits for skin diseases, can prevent and improve allergic skin, has a certain effect of beauty and beauty. 7. Inonotus obliquus contains a large number of plant fibrous polysaccharides with anticancer, antihypertensive, hypoglycemic and immune reactivating effects.It can improve the activity of immune cells, inhibit the proliferation and recurrence of cancer cells, prevent the absorption of carcinogens and other harmful substances in the gastrointestinal tract, and promote excretion.
8. The anti-aging Betula platyphylla can eliminate free radicals in the body, protect cells, prolong the division generation of passage cells, increase cell life span, and promote metabolism. Therefore, it can effectively delay aging, and long-term use can prolong life.
2、 Nutritional value
1. The most effective component of Betula platyphylla is polysaccharide. Whether it is water-soluble polysaccharide or non-water-soluble polysaccharide, it has been proved that it has the best hypoglycemic effect. At the same time, the rich natural fiber is also the main force to reduce blood glucose.
2. The ethanol extract of Betula platyphylla could significantly enhance the activities of catalase, superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase.These enzymes can reduce malonic acid levels in diabetic patients and repair damaged pancreatic tissue.
3. Betula platyphylla has very high SOD activity, and has obvious inhibitory effect on many kinds of tumor cells, such as breast cancer, lip cancer, gastric cancer, ear adenocarcinoma, lung cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer, Hawkins lymphoma.
4. The polysaccharides and triterpenoids in Betula platyphylla can effectively activate the immune system and inhibit the proliferation of virus